About this Policy
About Canton Financial.
We are Canton Financial, and we are located at 399 Neponset St. Suite 212, Canton, MA 02021.
We can be contacted at 781-575-1300.
Our Site provides information to you about our products and services. When you visit our Site, some information will be automatically collected using cookies and similar technologies. We may ask your consent when required.
What You Should Know Before Using the Canton Financial Site
Before using and sharing information through our Site, you should understand the different options you have and their meaning.
- To search for information and to read some content, you don’t need to enter personal information such as your name or email address. If you choose to use the Contact Us page or submit your information for job opportunities, you will be required to provide us with personal information that will be collected and stored in our system.
- If you are in the European Economic Area, UK, or Switzerland, your information will be transferred to Canton Financial in the United States and you consent to this transfer.
- If you have questions you can always contact us at +1 781-575-1300
Sources and Types of Personal Data We Collect from You
Information we collect from visitors to our Site includes:
- Your Name
- Your email address that you choose to provide, which may be a business or personal email.
- Your Company Name and country in which you are located.
- Your phone number if you choose to be contacted in that manner.
- If you are submitting information for a job opportunity, we recommend that you use a personal email address and phone number.
- For job applicants, you will also be required to submit other information related to your requirements and background, including your resume.
In addition to the information that is collected automatically and which you submit, we also collect information and tracking details for analytics on website usage that we may use in connection with evaluating leads and customer behavior. This information includes:
- Your IP address
- Session information
- Source and referring site information
- The amount of time you spend on the site
- The number of visits to our Site
- Any other unique information related to your visit
The purpose of collecting information on the website is primarily to provide you with information about our service and customer leads. When you submit information for job opportunities, that is used by our human resources personnel to evaluate your qualifications. If you provide us with contact information, you understand and agree that you are providing consent for us to contact you directly with responses to your requests.
Information You Provide When Using Our Services
When you use our services or our Site, you represent that you have the right to collect, store and process any personal information that is processed by our services.
Use of Third Parties to Collect and Store Your Information
How We Use Your Information
When it is necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests, we may also use your information to measure interest in and to improve our services and our Site and to customize your experience with Canton Financial.
In some cases, we may have to comply with a legal obligation that requires use of your information such as in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process and requirements of the law, or to protect the rights of Canton Financial Finally, we can use your information when we determine it is necessary to address or investigate potentially illegal activities
How We Share Your Information
We may also share aggregated data and high-level information in a way that does not identify individuals with companies and organizations for our business purposes and for analytics. We may also transfer your information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, investment, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy and the transfer of our assets to a third party.
How We Protect Your Information
We want you to feel confident about using our Site, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us.
For example, job applications are only shared with authorized employees for permitted business functions. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to personal information we collect on the Site.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via our Site while it is in transit over the Internet, and any such submission is at your own risk.
How You Can Control Your Information
The Site is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to individuals under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, do not register on this Site, use any of the interactive or comment features of this Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. Should an individual whom we know to be under the age of 18 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe we might have this type of information, contact us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please call +1 781-575-1300.
Do Not Track Technologies
Retention Periods and Deletion
Canton Financial retains your personal information to the extent necessary to reasonably serve you to meet our compliance and legal obligations, to enhance security and fraud prevention, and for audit purposes.
Your European Privacy Rights
While we do not currently provide services to or market the Site to those who reside in the Europe Economic Area (the “European Union” or “EU”), we will provide accommodations for the exercise of your rights provided under data protection laws of the EU, including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
If you are entitled to privacy rights under the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- Transparency and the right to information. Through this policy we explain how we use and share your information. However, if you have questions or concerns you can contact us any time.
- Right of access, objection, restriction of processing, erasure, and portability. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we process your personal data based on your consent. To exercise these rights, please contact us.
- Right to opt-out to direct marketing. While we currently do not do such marketing, you have the right to opt-out at any time to receiving marketing materials from us by following the opt-out instructions in our commercial emails, by contacting us, or by adjusting your preferences on the Site. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating to your (INSERT NAME HERE) account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes your privacy rights according to the European Data Protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.
Information about International Transfers
How You Can Contact Us
Last Updated on 7/17/19